Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Risky Life...

If you can dream it - you can do it.

I know, I know - that sounds way to Polly Positive, BUT it's so very true. The number one road block in your way of making a different future (or a different today) for yourself is... (drum roll please) ... YOU!!

I've always heard people say that you can do anything you dream you can - and they're right. It might take some changes to your environment, some character developing, some training and possibly LOTS of sacrificing on your part - but you can do it. In the end - to live a 'dream' would be worth every drop of blood, sweat and tears.

I mean - come on. We only live once, so why not push it to the limit? Why not go all out and do and be ALL that we can? To fall into our beds exhausted at night, because we gave all we had and pushed towards the realization of a dream?

It's risky you say... Yep, sure is - but with any great risk - if you can persevere - the rewards are great as well.

Besides - what life are you living if you refuse to jump out in faith and take a few risks?

Not the one I want to be living. Come on guys... crawl out to the edge with me, stand up, take a deep breath and let's fling ourselves into the unknown - full of confidence that we have the ability to DO anything we can dream up.

What's your dream?

2 comments:

  1. This is a good thought. I think if you want something bad enough you keep trying and practicing...never giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have said it better myself!!

    ReplyDelete