Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Years!!

I'm so glad 2010 is over!! With three deaths in my family, changing jobs and my dad having a massive heart attack two weeks before Christmas, I'm STOKED to get into another year and leave this one behind.

That being said, I'm extremely excited about my goals for this coming year. I do have the usual weight and financial goals, God forbid we leave those out, right??

The goals I'm most excited about are the following:

1. Work my rear off to get Soul Keeper picked up by the right agent.
2. Write Soul Keeper II
3. Write 3 new songs for my singing trio (http://www.crimsontrio.com/)
4. Learn to play the guitar - why not, right??

Let's look at this new year as a fantastical opportunity to be better than we were, to stretch as far as we can and to make a difference.

Whew - I feel like I just gave the Miss America speech on world peace. I need a nap!

Happy, Happy New Years -

No comments:

Post a Comment